Outer Rim Adventure
- Born into a Noble Family and meet Yoda as a young child while Yoda was being sheltered on Kashyyyk due to Order 66.
- Yoda identified Grozurra as Force Sensitive, but due to some coming darkness would not train him. Yoda advised that Grozurra and others like him should be scattered and hidden throughout the Galaxy so the Empire can not exterminate them.
- Grozurra and a guardian fled to the fringe systems prior to the occupation of Kashyyk by the Empire.
- Years pass and his guardian was killed by Trandoshan Slavers, Grozurra escapes…
- Grozurra works as a bruiser as he finds it. He hates Trandoshans and slavers in general.
- One notable event, he captured a Trandoshan Slaver…well more like he ambushed the bastard and dismembered him. Then placing him into a Bacta Tank found in his Bosses warehouse he watched his limbs slowly reformed themselves. Every couple of days he visited the bastard and when the limb came close to fully reforming themselves, Grozurra would rip them off.
- This went on for a very long time, until his employer found out. The Boss was really upset by how much Bacta was used, which was a lot more than Grozurra’s pay. That said, the physical and mental condition of the Trandoshan was shocking enough for the Boss to decide they should just part ways.
- Now much poorer, but with an impressive reputation, Grozurra continues his search for work.
- He longs to return and fight to free his people, but what can he do, one loan Wookie scrapping by and that Force Crap? He hasn’t seen any evidence that he has it and is now is starting to wonder if the little green toad responsible for his exile was a fraud after all.
- He carries his guardian’s broken Bowcaster with the hopes of one day repairing it and an outstandingly mean attitude. That said, Grozurra is honorable and values the few friends he makes.